Friday, April 08, 2011

Venting the Anger: The Gas Company part 3

For those unfamiliar with my current events with the gas company you can catch up here & here.

We left off with the supervisor telling me that I am responsible for those payments and I could file a complaint if I wanted with the Public Utilities Commission. Talking with my dad though, he said that they probably wouldn't help me out. I also noticed that according to the PUC website, that I have to pay my bill and then if a decision is made after the fact, I would have to sue the Gas Company in small claims court...super.

So I tried to call them to negotiate something better. After telling the operator my story she said that they would go ahead and send someone out to get a reading since the new meter was put in. They would take that gas consumption and basically multiply it for the other 3 months. Bottom line, if you happen to come over to my house in the next few days, bring a jacket because my temperature is set at 65. Keep you updated.

No comments: