Saturday, April 02, 2011

Music Non Stop: New Arch Enemy Song

Taking a break from my "month of Metallica" posts, I will go ahead and share a new song, Yesterday is Dead and Gone, from Arch Enemy from their upcoming album Khaos Legions.

Sounds pretty good. Now Arch Enemy does have a female on lead vocals, although you probably can't tell because of how she sounds. I really got into Arch Enemy with their last release Root of All Evil. I will say this song at least puts them on the radar as a potential top 10 choice.

Arch Enemy have that classic thrash metal sound with death vocals on top of it. The guitarists stated they were influenced by Megadeth and you can really tell by the music. I would recommend Arch Enemy to anyone who loves that classic thrash metal sound and can stomach death vocals.

No comments: