Monday, April 04, 2011

Thoughts Without Words: Emma Frost, X-Men: First Class

I have ripped on X-Men First Class already. And today they released a picture of January Jones in full attire.

Now Emma Frost has been around for awhile and started out as a bad guy. Recently though, she has been fighting for good. So before we get to the new photo, here are a couple of her comic appearances.

Her first style was this one. Pretty risque to say the least.
Her current look is a little more...modern?
At least she has pants on now right?

Anyway here is the movie version
Complaints? Can I nitpick on the hair? It has changed since the "fake" team photo was released, even though the outfit is the same. I guess it's that 60's style? I don't know. It seems like it is missing something...can't figure it out though. Maybe it's the lack of a choker? Just seems a bit off to me.

No comments: