Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thoughts Without Words: Foxtrot

I will probably do a bigger write up on this classic comic strip, but I had to mention today's strip. Foxtrot has always been on the edge of nerdom with tons of strips referencing science fiction, computers, and current events. Today's was no different.
That's right. They are making fun of the double rainbow guy I posted about a few weeks ago. Now before you say that's old, remember this strip is only once a week now. Still a very funny sort of inside joke for internet users.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I be enduring infer from a scarcely any of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I really like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement stage muster and last will and testament be checking back soon. Cheer contain into public notice my position as approvingly and fail me know what you think. Thanks.