Sunday, August 08, 2010

Music Non Stop: Dan Nelson

I never thought I would do a post on Dan Nelson, lead singer of Anthrax for about a year, but his voice is something special for me. I won't go into too much of it, but he replaced Joey Belladonna who replaced John Bush who replaced Joey Belladonna. Want some more confusion, John Bush replaced Dan Nelson and then Bush was replaced by Joey Belladonna just a few months ago.

Now, I don't think that Nelson can write music, but his vocals are identical to Bush's. And since I love Bush's vocals, Dan Nelson is appealing to me as well.

So when I saw that he released some tracks with the guitarist from Arsis, it peaked my interest. The songs kick ass. Honestly, I would love to see this band do something instead of Nelson's Blackgates. It sounds like a little bit heavier version than Anthrax. Check the songs out HERE.

No comments: