Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spotlight: Eluvietie

Not much to say on this spotlight since I talked about them earlier in the week HERE. I guess more importantly this is my 100th post!

Anyways here's a video from the album their debut album and from their latest release. I have a strong feeling we will be hearing about them at the end of the year for my top 10.

BTW, I think after a whole year of various genres of metal, I should return to the one true form of metal...thrash metal. With the bands that started it all...Metallica, Megadeth, and Anthrax. I never was a huge Slayer fan.

Playlist for the week:
Monday: Your Gaulish War, Uis Elveti, Of Fire, Wind & Wisdom from Spirit
Tuesday: Calling the Rain, Tarvos from Slania
Wednesday: Primordial Breath from Slania
Thursday: The Somber Lay, Slania's Song from Slania
Friday: Inis Mona, Gray Sublime Archon from Slania

Sneak peak for next week. Yep Anthrax. I have always been a fan of Bush-era Anthrax. But actually, Anthrax with a shaved head Scott Ian is the best.

2 comments:

Blair said...

congratulations on your 100th post!

Mr. W said...

thanks...I have a feeling I will reach 200 faster now that I actually use this :-)