Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Free Speech for the Dumb: Contessa Brewer

How have I not had this lady on here before today is beyond me. Contessa works for MSNBC and obviously is a left leaning diehard journalist reporter person on tv.

She has been in the news before for bone headed things like mistaking Jesse Jackson for Al Sharpton.


She was quoted telling a guest on her show that the GOP should; "Until they change policies – I mean, that's what it took for conservatives in Great Britain to win – is a real change in focus away from morals and values into things that affect people's daily lives."

This girl is going to be a regular on here I think. Anyway onto the latest. Seems that Contessa was a little sad that the failed NY bomber had times to the muslim world;

"I get frustrated...There was part of me that was hoping this was not going to be anybody with ties to any kind of Islamic country."

I am sure that if this person had ties to the Tea Party she would have said the same thing right?

No comments: