Thursday, March 04, 2010

Inside Four Walls: Geometry classes

So our 1st 6 weeks of 2nd semester are over and I turned in my grades and I couldn't believe the number of D's & F's I had in my 2 Geometry classes. I don't know why they are so low this year, but they are...even the freshmen. I don't get it.

I don't think I am doing anything differently. My tests aren't that difficult either. I have some kids that are just there sucking up my oxygen. I think they really expect me to curve their class or something, but it's not going to happen.

Last time I did something like that most of my class came back at BASIC and I was asked why. No more. These kids don't put in the effort and then want a good grade in return.

It's funny that I am writing this because I just noticed this post by Mrs. H. Funny.

No comments: