Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Keep it in the Family: no baby yet

So baby is due any day now. But nothing so far. We are both anxious and a little nervous. Two babies is scary, but it's just for a short time. I can't imagine my life with out my daughter, and I'm sure it will be the same for the new baby. Having children has changed my view on alot of things. I am constantly worried about their well being. I was hoping the 23rd, but it doesn't look like that will happen. One of my students said May 5th, Cinco de Mayo...real funny.

1 comment:

Steve's Blog said...

My thoughts are with you and your wife as you prepare for baby #2.I also want to thank you for your kind post regarding theShushybye songs. I really love writing these songs, and particularly enjoy it when we produce them and I hear Michael singing the leads for the first time.

Steve