Thursday, June 07, 2007

middle of a long day

ok ... so school is over, grades are posted/bubbled in. Graduation starts in about 2 hours and I am wide awake. Why is that a problem? Because I am not going to be getting home for another 17 hours. I am doing the whole Disney grad nite deal. It might not be that bad, but I couldn't fall asleep for that 2 hour cat nap. Maybe I will be able to get a nap @ Disneyland.

To make matters a bit worse, I was up at 3 A.M. this morning because my darling daughter is teething and is having some rough nights. Bless my wife, she works veyr hard to get her to sleep. Sometimes...scratch that most of the time she gets to her before I hear a thing. I really do try to help out during the night, but I don't hear her. My wife works her butt off at school and then gets like 5-6 hours of sleep a night...on a good night.

Wish me luck everyone...

No comments: