Saturday, January 01, 2011

A Future Uncertain: 2011

That time of year to look into the future and make some predictions...

Music:
I looked at some of these a couple of weeks ago. You can check it out here, with some videos. Here is a quick run down.

Deadlock - Bizarro World. I have never been disappointed by them. Shocked, yes. Disappointed, no.

Dead By April. I have a soft spot for these guys and if they go a little heavier this will be one addicting album.

The Human Abstract - Digital Veil. I missed this one when I looked at 2011 a couple of weeks ago. They sound like they are back on track Nocturne-style and not Midheaven. Check out Faust.


Lazarus A.D. - Black River Flows. My favorite "new" thrash band.

Times of Grace - The Hymn of a Broken Man. Pre-ordered already, signed dvd/cd version too. Can't wait.

Trivium, that song for the Gods of War EP was awesome...hopefully a sign of things to come.

DevilDriver - Beast. Pray for Villains had some great songs, but overall a bit of a let down after The Last Kind Words.

Nightrage - haven't heard anything official, but here's hoping.

Into Eternity (maybe) - same as Nightrage.

In Flames - A Sense of Purpose was bland compared to Come Clarity. Add on that Jesper is gone, this could be bad. No real expectations here.

TV:
I already talked about Outsourced. I will hit the new Avengers cartoon. Star Wars and maybe even the new Tron cartoon if it comes out this year. I also still need to talk about The Middle and a few others.

School:
nuff said.

As for my blog,
I will start posting my daily exercise routines here. I have taken about 3 weeks off due to illness and vacations. Hopefully, posting here daily will help out my motivation.

No comments: