Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Lent - Day 1

Well for those Catholic or Christians that practice the season of Lent it begins today. This is the first time I am giving up something for 40 days, so it will be interesting to say the least. I am giving up fast food for 40 days. Now, if you know me, fast food is pretty big to me. I love it and could eat it all the time. I eat a light lunch and breakfast, so a fast food dinner doesn't hurt me that much...plus an hour work out a night sort of cancels it out.

I hope I can do this. I think that if I can get through the first couple of weeks I should be fine. The weekends will be the toughest though... we will see.

Music this week is Protest the Hero. I will talk about them later. But I really loved their debut. their new is just as good.

No comments: