Monday, February 11, 2008

Spotlight: Protest the Hero

What can I say about this band? Great...that about sums it up. When I first heard Kezia, I was blown away. I had never heard anything like it before, maybe a lighter version of Into Eternity...maybe. The music is chaotic at times, the vocals emo-ish at times, but it works. So much so that I am actually trying to find another band that sounds like them. The closest would be The Human Abstract.
Blindfolds Aside
Adblock


I'm not really sure of the story behind Kezia, there is one it's a concept album. But like I said before, I am totally blown away by the music. Oh yeah, these guys were about 19 when they wrote this album...not bad.
Heretics and Killers
Adblock

They just released their latest, Fortress, last week. It's just about the same kind of album as Kezia, which is fine by me, but with a bit more 70's rock influences. An amazing band that every metal fan should check out.
Divine Suicide of K
Adblock

From their new album Fortress - Bloodmeat
Adblock

Playlist for the week:
The entire album...

No comments: