Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Baby turns 1

WOW I can't believe a whole year has gone by already! So much has changed in a year, she can crawl & stand up on her own (but no walking), she has a lot of teeth, and her personality is so cute.

It reminds me of what my wife and I were talking about when we found out she was pregnant. Our life is full of worries for the rest of our lives.

When she was pregnant, you worry about the baby being healthy and free from any problems.

At birth, you worry about complications during delivery and that she comes out healthy and crying.

Something we didn't plan on worrying about was her hearing test the next day...I didn't sleep much that night because I was worried about her hearing.

During the first year there is so much to worry about...is she sleeping on her back, is she eating enough, etc.

As she grows you worry about her fitting in and hoping she isn't picked on.

In her teen years, you worry about her still fitting in and staying out of trouble like drugs and drinking.

You worry about her getting into college & finding someone that treats her right.

You worry that she has a comfortable life with little struggles and that she too can raise a healthy family.


As you can see, there is a ton of stuff to worry about. And I didn't mention alot of them. But I wouldn't change anything.

No comments: