Tuesday, July 17, 2007

thoughts...

2 weeks to go in summer and all is well. Nothing much to mention except 2nd semester is alot harder, in fact the last 3-4 chapters are all brand new material. Should be interesting.

I have been thinking about writing a book of all of my UPS stories...I worked there for 5 years and have quite a few to share. My students seem to appreciate them and you know the saying sometimes truth is stranger than fiction? well that sums up UPS.

I do get off track don't I? I was going to list my favorite canceled shows like 2 weeks ago...ok well here they are in no particular order.

Everybody LovesRaymond
The Andy Griffith Show
King of Queens
Wings
Newsradio
Justice League Unlimited (I gotta do a write up on these guys to show my comic book nerdness)
Transformers Beast Wars (see above)
Star Trek: Enterprise
Magnum P.I.

that's pretty close to what I watch.

In terms of music this week...back to the Industrial Metal scene with a new band Divine Heresy - Bleed the Fifth. I heard a few songs on their myspace page and it sounds killer. Their guitarist used to be the guitarist of Fear Factory and this has early FF all over it.

My dad is going in for surgery for his prostate cancer. Our thoughts and prayers are with him. All I can say is that I am glad they found it early. I don't expect anything bad to happen, but it is still surgery.

No comments: