Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Free Speech for the Dumb: Michael Moore

I can't believe there was a time when I actually liked Michael Moore. I saw a film of his in high school and it was like he was looking out for the good of America. Then he went nuts. He went off the deep end and really start becoming radical in his views.

So what did he do on 9-11 this year? Well he chimed in on the mosque in New York, just 2 blocks away from Ground Zero. So what did he say?

I am opposed to the building of the "mosque" two blocks from Ground Zero.

I want it built on Ground Zero.

Why? Because I believe in an America that protects those who are the victims of hate and prejudice.
On 9-11 he basically spit on the graves of those victims. You believe in an America that protects victims of hate and prejudice? How about the innocent victims that were killed for no reason, but they were Americans or just at work? This just goes to show the disrespect he has for America and the real victims of the mosque, the survivors and families of the victims of 9-11.

No comments: