Sunday, August 01, 2010

The Sun Always Shines on T.V.: The Soup - Gay Shows

A couple of weeks ago I talked about a spin off from The Soup, The Dish. In it I said that there were times that The Dish was better than The Soup. Now, first off remember I am a huge fan of The Soup. It's one of a handful of shows that I need to see every week (I think a list is in order this week).

One thing that makes this show for me lately is there Gay Shows segment. The intro is incredible. I thought it would be a one time thing for skater Johnny Weir's show, but since Ru Paul has had 3 drag queen shows they use it for that. This is easily the best intro for any segment on either The Soup or The Dish. Just watch Joel McHale's reaction after seeing it the first time...




Classic...so many manly things in here and then the announcer's motocross voice-over = great!

No comments: