Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Synchroblogging: why not?

Ok I love reading this blog, Right on the Left Coast, and I saw this topic on synchroblogging, where everyone writes about the same topic...so why not. The topic is "I'm usually in a good mood (or being myself) when..." so without further ado...

I'm usually in a good mood (or being myself) when...

* I am with my wife and kids just sitting in our playroom watching our daughter play with her kitchen set and our son stare at her with love and amazement.

* I am my family and I take a walk to the local park and we get to watch our daughter run around and have fun.

* I am working out (mainly lifting weights, the elliptical trainer does bore me)

* I am listening to PMS or Fusion on KLAC AM 570, those guys just make me laugh.

* I am watching any of the following shows; The Soup, Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, or Pardon the Interruption.

No comments: