Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Venting the Anger: Spider-Man One More Day

Now I am a huge Spider Man fan and will always stay true to the comics. I was upset with Spider Man 3 because they screwed up the black suit, but there is always time for that. Let me focus in on Spider Man's cross over series One More Day. I won't try to get into too many details, but to catch you up to speed; Spider Man unmasked himself for Civil War, Aunt May was shot, and Marvel's editor never wanted to see Peter Parker marry Mary Jane. So what's he do? He has Peter make a deal with the devil to save Aunt May's life. That's right a deal with the devil...Spider Man making a deal with the devil. Let that soak in...

Ok so with that in mind I encourage you to head over to Comics 101 and read what Scott has to say about it. He does a much better job of explaining everything.

Why did they do this?!?!?

No comments: