Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Albums for 2008

so with 2007 behind us, what can we look forward to this year? Well a couple off the top of my head would be Metallica...which are said to be a little be more metal sounding than St. Anger and the Loads. I mean come on have you seen their set list recently on tour? Nothing from Loads or St. Anger...looks promising.

I would have to add in the new Anthrax and Testament. Both will be solid old school thrash metal. I'm not expecting to be blown away by them, but I am expecting a great listening experience.

One album I am waiting for is Protest the Hero's sophmore album. I was blown away by Keiza and have heard a new song off their myspace and it sounds great as well. If I ahd to describe their sound it would probably be a younger brother or cousin of Into Eternity...with the same vocals and a little emo vocals as well. Great stuff.

Guns N Roses...nope.

Beyond the Embrace...I hope.

2007 was a great year for metal hopefully 2008 will be just as great.

No comments: