Monday, November 05, 2007

Missing in Action

So it's been awhile since I have posted. We have been really busy at home with the accident at CJ and losing Charlie. Plus ... well nevermind. So I will try to get back on track this week.

First off the theme for the weeks; two weeks ago was a cover week. For those that don't know, cover songs are songs that are re-recorded by another band. I have a ton, but I picked some favorites. Blue Monday, Take on Me, and Holy Diver (I forgot one song...grrrr!) Anyway let me say this...Killswitch Engage's cover of Holy Diver is definitely as good as Dio's original. I will post a video of both soon.

Last week was my first album of the week. It was Lacuna Coil's Comalies. Now I think we already know how I feel about that album...HERE. I was planning on doing Master of Puppets, Rust in Peace, The Real Thing, Alive or Just Breathing, or something else first, but I went with Comalies because I needed that gothic metal sound after that weekend.

No comments: