Monday, November 01, 2010

Right Now: M.I.A.

so some of you might have noticed I took an entire month off from blogging, why you ask? No reason. I just got busy and stopped and before I knew it, November was here. Here's a quick run-down on some things
  • Top 10 list is coming together nicely, I might actually have to bump some out...I didn't think that would happen.
  • School - moral is down, including mine. I will talk about the new cell phone policy and special ed.
  • Politics - well we will have to wait another day to see how this is going to pan out, but I think we all know what's going to happen.
  • T.V. - some good shows, nothing fantastic. Caprica was cancelled, but a new show about the first Cylon War is in the wings.
That's it for now, hopefully the next post will be sooner rather than later.

No comments: