Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thoughts Without Words: Michael Jackson

when I heard Jackson was dead my 1st reaction was no way. I was at Disneyland, of all places, enjoying the afternoon. I couldn't get to a T.V. and called a couple people who confirmed he had died.

Jackson was the 80's (as my wife said). He could do no wrong. He might have had his troubles since the mid to late 90's, but for many people if you play a Michael Jackson song it will take them back to the first time they heard it. Or it will bring back some sort of memory from that time. His music is timeless.

I know most of my visitors might be shocked about my love for M.J., but Thriller, Bad, and Dangerous are 3 of the greatest pop albums of all time. And to make them in a row makes it that much more impressive. For metal fans, it's like Metallica's RtL, MoP, and AJFA.

I can't say I was much of a fan after those times when he had his legal issues, but you can't deny his musical talent.

One of my favorite Jackson songs that no one knows about Give in to Me.

Michael Jackson - Give In To Me (Official Music Video) - The best video clips are right here

No comments: